Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of Days of Northern Lights GbR
§1 Scope and definition of terms
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and you as a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
These General Terms and Conditions shall apply accordingly to contracts for the delivery of vouchers, unless otherwise expressly stipulated.
You are a consumer as a natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, you are an entrepreneur as a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Shopify shop.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
Days of Northern Lights GbR
represented by Hanna Dreu, Tristan Riedinger, Maximilian Neßmann, Philipp Ellerbrock, Max Wiechmann
23843 Bad Oldesloe
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Shopify shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to you as a consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, you are making a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with us.
(4) You can submit the offer via the shopping basket system integrated in Shopify.
(5) When placing an order via the shopping cart system, you will go through the ordering process specified by Shopify. Before the binding submission of the order, all entries are displayed again in a confirmation window and can be corrected by you there. By clicking the "Buy" button, you make a legally binding offer to enter into a contract with regard to the goods contained in the shopping basket.
(6) Immediately after sending your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Shopify about the purchase. This e-mail only serves to confirm receipt of your order and does not constitute acceptance of the offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(8) The purchase contract for an item is concluded between you and Days of Northern Lights GbR when you receive an e-mail notifying you that the item has been sent. Notwithstanding this, the acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place in any case when you have bindingly initiated the payment process with your payment provider.
(9) The German language is available for the conclusion of the contract. We save the text of the contract and send it to you after your order together with the cancellation policy by e-mail.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added to this.
(2) You have the option of paying via Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Giropay, Shopify Payment, American Express, Mastercard and Visa.
(1) The delivery of goods is carried out by shipping to the delivery address provided by you, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you or to a recipient named by you, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
(3) If we are not able to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of our own because our supplier does not fulfil his contractual obligations, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately that the ordered product is not available; any payments already made will be refunded to you immediately. Your legal claims as a consumer remain unaffected.
(4) If the transport company returns the dispatched goods to us because delivery to you or a recipient named by you was not possible, you shall bear the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This does not apply if you are not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of delivery or if you were temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless we had given you reasonable advance notice of the service. Furthermore, this does not apply with regard to the costs for the return if you effectively exercise your right of withdrawal. In the event of an effective exercise of the right of revocation by you, the provision made by us in this respect in the revocation instruction shall apply to the return costs.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(1) We shall be liable exclusively for damage caused by intentional or grossly negligent conduct on our part, on the part of our employees, legal representatives and vicarious agents or based on a breach of material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations). Such an essential contractual obligation always exists if its fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you may regularly rely. If we, our employees, legal representatives and vicarious agents negligently breach an essential contractual obligation, liability shall be limited to the extent of the damage that could typically be expected to occur at the time of conclusion of the contract on the basis of the circumstances known at that time.
(2) The above limitation of liability applies to contractual as well as non-contractual claims. Liability for damages arising from injury to life, body or health shall not be excluded or limited. Likewise, any liability for claims arising from a guarantee given by us for the quality of the description and for claims under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§7 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers:
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§8 Cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
Days of Northern Lights GbR Bickbüschen 18D
23843 Bad Oldesloe
E- Mail: email@example.com
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§10 Contract language
German and English are available as contract languages.
§11 Alternative Dispute Resolution
(1) The EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet at the following link: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online purchase or service contracts involving a consumer.
(2) We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Status of the GTC: October 2022